A delicious nutty recipe combined with a sweet hint of white creamy chocolate….yum!!
When I saw this post on dailydelicious I knew I had to share it on my blog!! The recipe looks and sounds so tempting!! Plus the great pictures makes it easy to follow!! I love a recipe book with lots of pictures, that way you can see how the recipe should look and what the finish result is
- 65g Butter
- 65g Granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 65g Plain flour
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 1tbsp Milk
- 2tbsp Whipping cream
- 40g White chocolate, chopped
- 30g Macadamia nut, roasted and chopped
- 150g Whipping cream
- 15g Icing sugar
- White chocolate, shaved
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line cupcake tin with paper cup.
- Sift the cake flour with the baking powder.
- Mix the milk and the whipping cream together.
- Beat the butter, sugar, and salt together until light in color, beat in the egg, and vanilla extract.
Pour half of the flour mixture into the bowl, fold to combine.
- Pour the milk mixture into the bowl, fold to combine, the add the rest of the flour with the macadamia nut and white chocolate, and fold to combine.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared cup and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top of the cake spring back when touch lightly.
- Let the cake cool completely on the wire racks.
- Whip the whipping cream with the icing sugar until firm peaks form.
- Pipe the whipped cream on the top of the cake and sprinkle the white chocolate over the cake.