Hello Kitty…possibly the most popular kitty in the world. Have a look at these amazing cake pops.
Hello Kitty cake pops made by Bakerella are super cute and look fun to make
Scroll down to see and read how you can make a beautifull batch of Hello Kitty Cake pops!
Hello Kitty – A bunch of Kitty Stuff!
Here’s what you will need:
- Cake and frosting
- Mini Red m&ms
- White candy melts
- Jumbo Heart Sprinkles
- Rainbow Chip Sprinkles
- Black Edible Ink Pen
- Paper Lollipop Sticks
- Styrofoam Block
- White Chocolate Chips
- Shape the Hello Kitty heads into a semi-flat oval shape. Insert tip of lollipop stick into some of the melted candy and insert into the bottom of the Hello Kitty head.
- Take two white chocolate chips and dip the bottoms in the melted candy and then place/glue them on the top of Hello Kitty head.
- Stand them up in a styrofoam block to dry. When the ears are firmly attached to the head, dip the entire Hello Kitty head in a bowl of the white melted candy. Make sure the bowl is deep enough so you can get it in one dunk. Then remove and gently tap off any extra coating. This will help smooth it out, too.
- When the Hello Kitty heads are dry, apply the hearts and m&ms to make a bow and the yellow rainbow chips to make a nose. You can use a toothpick and a little bit of the melted candy to act as the glue.
- Then, draw the eyes and whiskers on using an black edible ink pen