This recipe looks and sounds amazing!! Cashew Caramel Brownies – Soft and chewy premium brownies with a nutty cashew filling!!
The brownies are made from a mix…which is a new concept to me.
When I first saw this recipe this morning I could not believe how simple it was to do. Now I must admit I have never really baked with a mix before.. but I have heard Betty Crocker mixes taste like the real thing!!!
This recipe would be great if you are short on time as the mix just requires a few extra ingredients.
So lets follow Betty Crockers Cashew Caramel Brownies Recipe
Cashew Caramel Brownies Ingredients:
- A box Betty Crocker® triple chunk Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 2/3 cup salted dry roasted cashews, chopped
- 2 candy bars (1.76 oz each) dark chocolate-covered nougat and caramel candy, each cut lengthwise in half, then chopped (about 2/3 cup)
Cashew Caramel Brownies Method:
• 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line bottom and sides of 9-inch square pan with foil, leaving foil overhanging on 2 opposite sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
• 2 In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs until well blended. Stir in 1/3 cup of the chopped cashews and 1/3 cup of the chopped candy bars. Spread evenly in pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup cashews and 1/3 cup candy bars evenly over batter.
• 3 Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Remove brownies from pan, using foil to lift. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.